This property is unavailable until March/early April. Please choose another property.
Turtle Beach is a vibrant all-inclusive, all-suite Resort, featuring 164 Junior and One Bedroom suites each with private patio or balcony. This resort combines contemporary style, a lively atmosphere and an extensive range of facilities. Located on a stunning 1500-foot stretch of white sandy beach on the lively South Coast of Barbados, Turtle Beach is 15 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport, 20 minutes from the cosmopolitan capital of Bridgetown and three minutes from St. Lawrence Gap, an area abuzz with nightlife and restaurants.
Day Pass Rate:
- Adults: US$125.00 – (Deposit of $15 per adult/child; balance paid at front desk.)
- Child Age 5-12: US$70.00
- Infant Age 4 and Under: Free
- breakfast and lunch
- drinks (except bottled water, champagne, or sparkling wines)
- afternoon tea from 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- use of facilities
- use of pools
- beach chairs
- Courtesy room available for showering
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location: 20-25 minutes from cruise port; 15 minutes from airport
- 1500-feet of white sandy beach (where sea-turtles nest their eggs – the inspiration behind the resort’s name)
- Lush tropical gardens
- 2 free form freshwater swimming pools, Jacuzzi and separate children’s wading pool
- 3 Restaurants and 3 bars
- Afternoon Tea served daily
- Beach Concierge Service (with afternoon treats including ice cream and fresh fruit)
- Two lit tennis courts
- Air conditioned fitness centre, aerobics and Aquacise
- Tommy Turtle Kids Club, open daily from 9.00 am – 9.00 pm for children ages 3 to 11 operated by trained, professional staff with a wide range of fun-filled activities.
- Complimentary water sports, including windsurfing, boogie boarding, kayaking and Hobie Cat (not included in day pass for safety reasons)
Complimentary duty-free shopping excursion daily to Bridgetown (through designated transportation company)
For groups – 80 rooms is the ideal size of a group at Turtle Beach
The most stunning stretch of beach on the South Coast
Spa services available (extra cost)
- Chelonia Restaurant – A lively, open air restaurant serving international cuisine. Attire: Casual wear, jeans are permitted. Swim wear must be dry and covered. No bare feet. Breakfast: Open daily (7:30 am – 10:30am).
- The Waterfront Restaurant – Offering an extensive choice of light fares. Lunch: Open daily (12:30pm – 3 pm). Attire: Casual wear, jeans are permitted. Swim wear must be dry and covered. No bare feet.
- Asiagos Restaurant – Dinner Only: Not included in day pass rate. Ranked by 2007 Zagat Survey as “excellent” mid-priced Italian fare in Barbados. Asiagos serves authentic Italian cuisine. Attire: Asiagos offers fine dining and requires semi-formal attire including full length dress pants for all guests and dress shoes. To maintain the elegant atmosphere desired by our guests, we cannot seat guests in jeans, capri style pants, sleeveless men’s shirts, t-shirts without collars, shorts, tank tops, bathing suits, hats on gentlemen, sneakers or trainers or bare feet.