Paradise awaits you at the new and completely renovated Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados nestled on beautiful Carlisle Bay. This world-class resort masters the art of Caribbean living with the luxuries of an exclusive vacation destination.
Whether you choose to relax all day by the pool or explore the sights and sounds of Caribbean culture — from fresh, coastal cuisine to beautiful beaches, Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, is sure to make your stay a memorable and relaxing experience. We offer a host of convenient services and luxurious amenities to make your stay perfect.
Day Pass Rate – Hotel Room included!:
- Deposit of $15 per person
- US$100 paid to hotel on arrival
- Hotel Room with your day pass!
- Use of facilities
- beach towel
Not Included: food and beverages are not included
Hours: Between 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Location: Carlisle Bay just outside Bridgetown. Less than 10 minutes from Bridgetown Port.
- Outdoor pool
- Beach access
- Dive Shop offering equipment rentals and lessons*
- Business Centre with computers, printers, copy/fax service, and 24-hour Internet access*
- Convenience store/Gift shop*
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centre
- Wheelchair-accessible areas
- Two Conference Rooms
Dining (extra costs):
- Enjoy savory cuisine and tropical drinks at the resort, in a unique beach atmosphere.
- The Aquatic Club Restaurant
Whether you are in the mood for a buffet meal or to sample a delicious variety of flavours from the a la carte menu, the The Aquatic Club Restaurant provides the warm ambiance that is perfect for socializing with friends, family or business associates. With panoramic views of Caribbean waters and intimate ambiance, The Aquatic Club Restaurant is also perfect for a romantic dinner for two under the stars.
- Boardwalk Cafe
Catch the evening sunset and sip island-inspired cocktails at the Boardwalk Cafe.