Welcome to Calabash Cove Resort & Spa. Built on a hillside sloping gently towards the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Calabash Cove Resort and Spa in St. Lucia is a five star boutique hotel and spa, with breathtaking Caribbean ocean views.
- 20 minutes from the cruise port
- An all-day pass!
- Between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
Day Pass Rate:
- Adults Only – USD$45 per person
- Deposit of $20; balance paid to resort.
- Our signature rum punch or fruit punch upon arrival!
- Use of facilities
- Beach chairs (as available)
- Free WI-FI!
Transportation is optional.
Taxis also widely available outside the cruise terminal.
Restaurants, Bars: (not included in day pass rate)
- The Windsong Restaurant – West Indian, International, and Asian cuisine. Opened for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner offering breathtaking unobstructed views across the Caribbean Sea
- C-Bar – serving international cocktails and fine wines from the Calabash Cove Cellars
- Sweetwaters – our main oversized pool with 40′ infinity edge, features perched on its side a swim up bar and several decks for sun bathing, reading or a midday snack.
- Memories of Calabash – our signature store (pay for purchases)
- Whispers – our music room. An oasis to relax, read or enjoy that before or after dinner cocktail.
- Ti Spa – for that relaxing massage or facial (additional cost)
- Our Oceanview Gym – with Cybex cardiovascular equipment
- Cove Gardens – Quiet walkways to enjoy the local flora designed in groves, patches, ponds and terraces. Many places of rest and meditate, and listen to the sounds of the birds and wind chimes.