The Avila Beach Hotel is a luxury beachfront resort on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao that caters to an adult crowd, although kids are welcome. Avila Beach Hotel features two private beaches separated by the elevated boardwalk leading to the Blues Bar/Restaurant. We refer to them as the “East” and West” beaches. The East beach faces the direction of the wind, therefore it has a bit more wave action. The West beach is more protected from the wind and offers very calm waters to swim in. Regardless of your choice, both beaches are protected from large waves by offshore breakwaters and the turquoise waters are perfectly safe to swim or snorkel in.
- Adults: US$25.00. Deposit of $15. Balance paid on check in.
- Day Pass: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Beach towel
- Beach chairs/umbrellas are based on availability
- Does not include access to the pool
Not Included: Lunch is not included. Pool access is not included.
Restaurants, Bars & Entertainment
- Pool Bar – Purchase lunch at our pool bar. Not included in day pass.
- Avila Café – Open daily for breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Not included in day pass.
- The Belle Terrace – The Belle Terrace features al fresco dining and an exquisite à la carte menu with international, Danish and local-island cuisine, as well as a weekly 3-course special dinner menu. Open daily for lunch from Noon to 2:30 p.m. Not included in day pass.
Activities (*Fee/cost associated)
- Avila Hotel features two private beaches separated by the elevated boardwalk.
- Octagon Museum
- Santai Spa*
- Avila Wellness Club* – the workout with a sea view!
- Avila Shops*