CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION (3/20/2020):
While we all try to deal with this unprecedented event of late, please see our cancellation options below, as per our terms and conditions if you cancel your cruise:
- 10 days or less prior to arrival, which would normally be nonrefundable, as per our terms and conditions:
- We are issuing credit for your future use.
- 11 days or more prior to arrival
- You can opt to receive credit for future use, or receive a refund minus our $5 per person cancellation processing fee, as per our terms and conditions.
- If your cruise line cancels the sailing (prior to you cancelling), a full refund will be issued. Please send us the cancellation email from the cruise line.
- If you cancel your cruise prior to the ship cancelling, see above for cancellation rules prior to arrival date.
Use our contact form to email us. Please bear with us as we process a gazillion requests due to coronavirus in the order received. 🙂 Note that credit card refunds can take 5-7 business days to show after processed.