The Avila Hotel is a luxury beachfront resort on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao that caters to an adult crowd, although kids are welcome. Avila Hotel features two private beaches separated by the elevated boardwalk leading to the Blues Bar/Restaurant. We refer to them as the “East” and West” beaches. The East beach faces the direction of the wind, therefore it has a bit more wave action. The West beach is more protected from the wind and offers very calm waters to swim in. Regardless of your choice, both beaches are protected from large waves by offshore breakwaters and the turquoise waters are perfectly safe to swim or snorkel in.
- Adults: US$65.00 – Payment in full. You’ll be prepaid on arrival.
- Day Pass: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Afternoon/Evening Pass: 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Beach towel
- Lunch at Pool Bar!
- Glass of wine, beer, smoothie, or soft drink at the Pool Bar!
- Beach chairs/umbrellas are based on availability
- Does not include access to the pool
Restaurants, Bars & Entertainment
- Pool Bar – Lunch is included at our pool bar. Treat yourself to a glass of wine or beer on us! What a special treat, indeed! You can also substitute with a smoothie or soft drink.
- Avila Café – Open daily for breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Not included in day pass.
- The Belle Terrace – The Belle Terrace features al fresco dining and an exquisite à la carte menu with international, Danish and local-island cuisine, as well as a weekly 3-course special dinner menu. Open daily for lunch from Noon to 2:30 p.m. Not included in day pass.
Activities (*Fee/cost associated)
- Avila Hotel features two private beaches separated by the elevated boardwalk.
- Octagon Museum
- Santai Spa*
- Avila Wellness Club* – the workout with a sea view!
- Avila Shops*